Monday, August 4, 2008

Oops - its been a bit since I posted ...

Abby
Cooper & Parker
Coop checking out a new toy
Parker being Parker
Abby's new car!
So, I promise to be better about posting. We did so much this weekend and I am so bad - I didn't take out my camera once. I will get some pictures from family and post ASAP. We went to the kid's cousin Jack's 2nd birthday party; it was GREAT! He has a Super Why theme, and the kids just love that show. And the kids got to hang out with Grandma & Papaw who live in Jax. Did some good shopping and dining with them. We also went to my Grandpa's 75th birthday party. That was a really good time too. Great to see all the family again. We all are so very busy its hard to get time for everyone to come together, I miss them all so much. We also had breakfast at IHOP with a friend who is having a little girl very soon. And, I got to go out with my BFF for a girls night on Friday. We had a great time. Chili's drinks are always a fun outing. Did some shopping - of course for our families, not ourselves (oh well). Had a cinnamon roll and a great gut busting laugh (we'll keep it between us); which I really needed. But who doesn't every now and then!?!? And now I just can't wait to find out what my cousin is having - boy or girl. My guess boy, we'll see today (hopefully).
(and thanks to my wonderful hubby for pushing me to have "me" time)
So, I promise more pics to follow very soon!

2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

looks like a busy busy weekend...so glad you had so much fun with and without the family.

It was funny i had just thought about 1 minute before seeing your post...Lisa hasn't posted in a while.

Love seeing pictures of your cutie kiddos...love seeing them in person too!! And of course you and tim as well hehehe

No worries about pictures...I think I have some. Rosie took a bunch but, I still haven't looked at my pictures from a week ago in cali so i'm not sure when i'll get to the b'day ones...maybe tomorrow??? Life is crazy busy huh!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE Abby's new car!!! It is so freakin cute!
And the outfits look great on Coop and Park. Not girly at all like I thought...
Now you make me have to go catch up on MY blog!!!