Monday, February 11, 2008

TAG...

I'm it!!!

So, I've been tagged by Rachel to tell you all SEVEN interesting things about myself...boy, this should be fun.

1. I met my husband in a chat room on AOL in 1997.

2. Twins do run in my family, but I did take Clomid to conceive so I increased my chances by 11%.

3. I am addicted to Coke, I love it. I would rather have coke than food most of the time.

4. As I child I played the piano & saxaphone; took ballet & tap; played soccer and was a pretty good gymnast.

5. I wish I could thank my mom for everything and tell her I awesome I now know she always was to me and my brother.

6. I have just learned at 31 when to keep my comments to myself! (most of the time)

7. I am an extremely sensitive and emotional gal. I cry at the drop of a hat-even when watching some commercials, I think that is the one thing that may surprise everyone!

OKAY! Now that that's done, I have to tag 7 new people to post their answers on their blog/myspace! If you see your name below, its your turn! Good luck and have fun!

Kristen B.
Liz M.
Charlie S.
Denna M.
Amanda T.
Tim M.
Bethany H.

No comments: