I have decided to go back to sanity - I mean work. I tried it as best I could - being a stay at home mom that is. I think all four of us will be doing a lot better when I have a job again. So yes, I am going to work just to pay for childcare, but that is okay with all of us! Abby said she wants to go back to school. Anyways - I have struggled with this decision for some time now and kind of feel like I am letting them all down, but I just have to at this point. I love my babies, but think we will all be much happier when we have QUALITY time (its not always quantity that matters!).
So, I just thought I would share this news with everyone. Abby starts soon and the boys will start in a few weeks. That about wraps this up! Thanks for reading!
2 comments:
So, will you go back to the same job at the same place? Full time or part time?
Hey, staying at home doesn't work for everyone-somedays I seriously consider going back to work myself...but I don't even think I could pay for childcare!!!
Things are going to go great!!! You know you can do it as a sahm or a working mom you can do it all!
Post a Comment